How to cancel NeriumAD Auto-Delivery
Question: I want to purchase Nerium AD on auto-ship but read a review online that said people couldn’t cancel it and it continued to charge their credit card. What is the cancellation of the auto-delivery like? Would I be able to cancel it? Have your customer’s had a hard time cancelling?
Answer: Sometimes the reviews online can be misleading or inaccurate. I can assure you that the review you read online is indeed an inaccurate one. While I have not had many customers cancel, the cancellation process is very easy. I will include multiple ways to do so, since there are several options to choose from. You can call, email, fax, or do it yourself!
- Contact your brand partner- or sponsor for further assistance if you need to cancel. If I am your brand partner- give me a call and we can get you cancelled right away. Or email me by clicking here.
- EMAIL: You can submit a support ticket to Nerium. Be sure to click the button, auto-delivery order changes. Be sure to include your first and last name, email address, as well as your nerium username and Customer ID if you have that available. http://neriumsupport.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
- CALL: If you do not have access to the internet, you may contact Nerium International Support via phone call. Be sure to include your website (username) information and customer ID number – if you know it. Call (855) 463-7486
- FAX: You may fax the form I provided below to 214.390.9988
To do it yourself, it’s very easy. Follow the step by step
- Go to your website. (USERNAME ). neriumproducts.com
- Sign in – upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password (which was in a welcome email sent to you by nerium when you signed up. Or contact your brand partner for this information if they signed you up.)
- Once you’re logged in click on the Products tab
- Then click, My Auto Delivery.
- Scroll down, you will see your auto delivery all the way at the bottom.
- All the way to the right of your auto-delivery there is EDIT DELETE buttons.
- Click DELETE.
- Now, when you log- it should be blank.
And there you have it! It’s not impossible to cancel. Nerium won’t continue to charge your credit card, unless you want them to, that is! You have complete access to erase and stop your own auto-delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: AUTO-DELIVERY NEED TO BE CANCELLED 5 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE YOUR ORDER WILL SHIP.
- If you would like to fax in the cancellation form- print the below form. You may also email this form to email@example.com